Saturday, December 27, 2008

Morty's First Christmas

I don't want this to become a blog entirely about my dog, but his first Christmas was just so cute I couldn't resist:

Wake up Morty, Santa's been!


*yawn* But I don't want to wake up Mama!


Wait, did you say Santa's been?


That means I can open my presents??


WOO HOO!


*rip* *shred*


Hey neighbours, look at my new Stegosaurus!


4pm Boxing Day - Morty is yet to wake up after all the excitement of Christmas.



Hope your Christmas was as wonderful and fun as ours!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute
i have resited putting my dog on my blog so far
but it is pretty easy cause she pulls the stupidest
look and literally turns away everytime I pont a camera at her....
I like your blog.

Danielle said...

Hehehe, I totally understand! It takes many, many shots to get even one or two where Morty is sitting still for the camera. Thanks for stopping by! :)